Friday, June 29, 2007

Stamp a Stack cards

These are my five cards from Stamp a Stack that me and Jacki had.
I used retiring sets for the customers to see one last time.
Sorry the color isn't the best.
This is a cute card.
Colors: LAvendar lace-Apricot Appeal
This was idea I found in the SU catralog and made some changes. I'm gonna miss this set.
Colors: Pumkin Pie-Regal Rose-Gable Green


This was an interesting card for me. I don't go to crazy with the colors

Colors: Yoyo yellow-Taken with Teal-Black




I love this card. I got the idea from a girl in my group. I changed the stamped image.

I think it turned out good.



This is my absolute favorite. I also got this layout idea from a girl in my group.

Colors: Apricot Appeal- Chocolate Chip-Kraft


1 comment:

Theresa said...

Cute stuff!!! I wanted you to know that I "tagged" you! Here's how it works: List seven random things about yourself and then ag seven other people...You should post on their blog that they have been tagged! I hope you do it! It's kind of fun!!!