Saturday, July 7, 2007

What I like Best...


Here are my favorite new stamp sets:

pg. 61 Whale wishes I am not usually into these fishy ones.

pg. 79 Sweet thing When I picked this I didn' t even know it was in the baby section.

pg. 95 Little Bits Looks like a fun wheel, I only was left with one wheel

pg, 101 Garden Whimsy This one of my number ones

pg. 101 Whismsy You have to have the roller too.

pg. 117 Priceless I am starting to see a trend I think

pg. 117 Swirly It can replace whirly twirly

pg. 118 Think Happy thoughts It reminds me of sweet spots

pg.126 Barouque Motif I ordered this one, but only after seeing it used


Accessories:

New fav in-colors in order by best:
1.Pomegrante
2.Guava
3.Soft Sky
4.River Rock
5.Wasabi
6.Bayou
I haven't been able to work with these colors yet my order may just change.


New Double Sided paper

Cutie Pie
Prints in fun colors
I like alot of them, it will be hard to choose to do a class


Scrappin Kits
Home Again
Secret Garden


pg.178 Build a Flower looks cool
pg. 180 OnBoard Blossoms and Basics
pg. 181 OnBoard Clipboards

pg.182/183 Punches
5 Petal flower
scallop circle

pg.188 Pretties Kit I would like to work with this kit. Its a little expensive
pg.189 Love the new rhinestone brads. I got both colors of the circles

pg.191 Ribbon Originals
Fairy Tale
Sherbet
Theater

Other wheels I like
pg. 196 Spotted and Scatter Sunshine
I guess that is it.

I am sure I will only get 10% of what I like but it was fun to share with everyone.

No comments: